*"Yes honey, of course I'll clean the attic... when Mat updates the
SideEditor"*

*"Imagine there's no heaven. And no religion too. And that SideEditor is
updated."*

*"The SideEditor will be updated. It'll be beautiful. And the Mexicans will
pay for it!"*

Well, NO MORE can you mock "updating of SideEditor" or use it for punch
lines! NO MORE!!! Because...

SideEditor 2.0 is unleashed! <http://sideeditor.tiddlyspot.com/>

Version 2 gives an overall superior experience.
Especially the hover-to-focus is much improved.
And you can edit macros!

This is a plugin I rely on *all* the time - be it for writing or TW
development.
Try it out.

<:-)

...now back to focus on EditorMagic which is also super important.