Hi Mat,

Some teething problems.

When I installed it, "Type the text for the tiddler 'no' " appears in the
side editor and the tick mark to close the box isn't visible (so no way to
close it) and the hover doesn't work.

I've disabled it and reenabled it a few times but always with the same
result.

Perhaps I've got something which is interfering with it.

Looks like the attic might have to wait for a bit.

Regards
Jon