Hi Mat,

I uninstalled then did advanced search for anything sideeditor-related and
deleted those, then re-installed.

Different behaviour this time but not working properly so must be clashing
with something my end - not to worry, I'll wait for version 2.1.

With regard to the resize corner - it does do something, it alters the
width of the box so I think worth keeping. It would be good to be able to
alter the height of the box as well, if possible.

Regards
Jon