In deed - thank you David and Jeremy! Beyond getting a feel for how people
use TW and their reasoning, it is nice to see a face of someone you mostly
just know as a name (...strangely I can't recall seeing David in any
previous hangout).

"Bravo to Dave for trying this out - I feel the same pride as though I were
> watching someone drive a lorry over a bridge that I had carefully
> constructed for a horse to use."

HA! Dat funny!

<:-)