Hi Eric;

I was looking at this solution for Sara and realised it may help me with an
issue I have been trying to solve. I am a very long term TiddlyWiki Classic
(Thank you Jeremy!) user and am now learning the internals of TW5 and
loving it.

I am trying to develop some ZettelKasten bits so I can move away from
Zettlr (which is fabulous by the way worth exploring). Zettlr and other
similar programs offer a list of existing MD files in the same folder when
you type the [[ to start a link, you can select one and the link inserts or
ESC and type your own link details.

Whilst I think its impossible to do that directly when editing a tiddler, I
thought I could add a toolbar button in the editor that:
1. produced a selectable list of existing tiddlers (similar to your
solution here) and
2. When selected inserted it in the text area of the tiddler.

I am trying to modify the first part of your code to do the dropdown list
of tiddlers, but not sure how to have it insert the tiddler name as a [[my
selected tiddler]]?

Can you help me please?