Hi. How can I uninstall Noteslam! from my wiki?

I used Noteslam for quite a while and it was very helpful. Thank you very
much, David Gifford.

But now that I learned how to place a Table-Of-Contents tab in the right
pane I  donĀ“t need NoteSlam! anymore, and I would prefer to uninstall it.
(I have an issue with Noteslam's three-line-icon on the upper left corner
of the screen: I export tiddlers as PDF documents very often, and each time
I must manually indent the first line of every page because that icon
covers that space.)

But now I cannot find the instructions on how to uninstall Noteslam.
I would simply reverse the installation procedure, but Icannot even
remember how I installed it. (I now wonder how did I find the instructions
to install it back then. Now I cannot find them either!)
I only remember that NoteSlam was not a usual Plugin.

Any help appreciated.