Jed,

That is a beautiful piece of work, and something I always imagined
Tiddlywiki would be ideal for.

I may return to investigating the "Travelling salesman problem
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_salesman_problem#:~:text=The%20travelling%20salesman%20problem%20(also,NP%2Dhard%20problem%20in%20combinatorial>"

or my idea to prove the "Four Colour Theorem
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_color_theorem>" in a few steps. Things
that often occupied me before TiddlyWiki.

I am tempted to write a small synopsis of your solution that helps
interrogate the graph once it exits.

Thanks so much for you participation in building our tiddlywiki resources.

Regards
Tony