Hello all,

its already been years again, since I last updated Tinka. However, with a lot of help and guidance by Mat, Tinka is now reworked to have an easier interface as well as work nicely with newer versions of TW5. You can take a look at the new version here:

https://tinkaplugin.github.io/

Feel free to play around with it on the site itself; a few highlights in the new version are:

- It should now be much more straightforward to modify plugins

- Backups can now have notes attached to them

- You can select/unselect all search results

Thank you to Mat, who motivated me to make sure that Tinka remains up to date and I hope other people also find this useful for creating and modifying their own plugins.

/Andreas