Hello,

thank you TWTones, JD, Thomas and Mat for your kind words, I am very happy to hear that Tinka has been useful to you. I apologize for the late reply, but life has been busy.

@TWTones: If I understand your question correctly, you are mostly looking to figure out how to organize the tiddler name(-spaces), is that correct?

With plugins, it makes a lot of sense to stick to the TW5 standard naming scheme of `$:/plugins/author/name`, which will put listed tiddlers, such as a readme, the usage and the license in (for example) `$:/plugins/author/name/readme`. Since you already have a naming scheme for the actual content of your (future) plugins, I would recommend keeping it the way it is and very much only putting plugin metadata under the typical `$:/plugins/author/name/...` prefix. That should work absolutely fine, as long as you are consistent with your other naming scheme ´$:/PSat/...`.

When it comes to differences between normal tiddlers and shadow tiddlers: The only thing I am aware of is that sometimes you might need a `list-after`or `list-before` entry to make sure that (for example) your CSS rules apply in the proper order. Other than that it should be a painless experience.

Since you mentioned automatically generating plugins, you should know that Tinka might not be the right tool for that, since it is very much meant as a hands-on manual way to edit and create plugins. The best way to have plugins be automatically created and put into demo wikis is probably by using nodejs and a well organized filesystem structure. For this, a system called ThirdFlow[1] might be helpful, as well as having a look at how people who have put TW5 plugins on github organize the repository.

I hope this helps a little bit and I was able to answer some of your questions,

Regards,

/Andreas

[1] http://thediveo.github.io/ThirdFlow/  (I believe it will even generate nice demo wikis for you too)