It's *5.1.22. *I tried the compatibility tiddler with just the stories
plugin, and it actually seems to work when the sidebar is collapsed. Now,
knowing this, the problem is not actually that big of a deal... so if you
want to fix it, great! If not, not a problem at all. I'm busy right now but
later today I will check out the compatibility between *all* the stroll
plugins, your theme, and the compatibility tiddler now knowing it works
with a collapsed sidebar. Thanks for all that you do.