TW Tones,

As I said I do not have Chrome, but I do have Chromium on another pc. I
tried that, clicking the three dots in the upper right corner, developer
tools, and then it opens on elements, click the next tab console, and you
will see mentioning of the browser storage. The first part I see is an
error: Failed to load resource the server responded with a status of 405 ()

Birthe