Hi Tony,

glad it is fixed.

While localstorage can have its problem - never experienced it, but heard
of item dropping, although it seems to have gotten better with the years -
in this case to its defence it only held corrupted data.
>From the error message it seems one of the saved strings could not be
parsed back to a javascript object and this stopped the entire script.

For future reference: The easiest cross-browers way - at least as long as
the browser gives you a javascript console - is: localStorage.clear().
If you drop the below link into a tiddler/somewhere else html gets rendered
you can create a bookmarklet that clears the localstorage:

Regards,
Felicia

Off-Topic P.S.: Still working on your request for variables, just ran into
some very interesting problems and our heatwave wasn't helping with
processing the new information needed to solve them, so it takes far longer
than I expected. Terribly Sorry for that.