When I finish reading a book, what is the most elegant way to mark it as
read?

For each book I have a book tiddler titled "Book - (author) - (book title)"
in which I keep transcluded quote tiddlers, a link list of all the author's
other books, tags like (x)-star if finished reading, or tagged read now /
read next / read later if not read yet.

To mark the book as read I tried creating a new field called
"finished-reading-date" and put the date/time I finished the book in that
field.

Then I created a tiddler titled "Reading History" in which to keep a list
of books read. *But I don't know the link list expression to call all
tiddlers possessing the field "finished-reading-date" into a list and sort
them by that field's variable, the date/time.*

 *Also, is there anything I can add to the expression to have the tiddlers
sort themselves under year headings*, not to mention month headings? They
are already tagged with the year I finished reading them (i.e 2020) and the
month (i.e August).

And even if I find out how to do the above, are there more elegant ways of
keeping track of one's reading history? What do other people do? (Maybe I
should ask this as a separate post.)