G'day jin,

As one with a receding hairline, I definitely recommend avoiding any
struggle beyond an hour or two ...

This may be too simplistic, but I rather like no-fuss-no-muss-good-enough
solutions, so I throw it out there as an idea.

Could unicode characters be of use to you?  Copying and pasting them as
part of any text is some easy, as long as having a unicode character
doesn't screw up sorting of your tags (or wherever else you might use
unicode characters.

Please note that some devices/browsers might not render a unicode character
correctly, so play around and see what happens.

Screenshot example below. (I've setup my "💊MedsJourney" tag to have a
corresponding Tiddler )  Cheers!

[image: IconInTag.png]