Hey Justine,

'Tis the fun of experimentation, eh?

Sorting could be done via some custom Tiddler field instead of by Tiddler
title, but that sounds like a pain in the caboose to me (i.e. largely
duplicating tiddler titles in some fields just for the purpose of
sorting.)  Icons as suffixes is so much easier to me.

But if suffix-ated icons ain't visually pleasing (or curiosity gets the
best of you)...

Fields for sorting is something to look into if you have that itch.  Of
course, being (in martial arts terms) a TiddlyWiki user at yellow-spotted
belt level, I'm still not quite know-enough-to-be-dangerous able to offer
technical help.