I was trying to get the button to open all of my tiddlers tagged ONLY
Journal but no luck.

The below macro actually produces a list that excludes the entries for
Journal Arte but somehow the button ends up opening them as well...

Help? :)

<$button>Open all with tag Journal
<$list filter="[tag[Journal]!tag[Journal Arte]!sort[created]]">
<$action-navigate />
</$list>
</$button>