Which part do you need help with? The code you have has two independent
parts to it: a button that opens all the tiddlers with the Journal tag, and
a title list of all tiddlers with the Journal tag.

   1. If you only want the button to open tiddlers, delete the second
   <$list...</$list> by removing the last 3 lines.
   2. If you only want the list of titles, remove the first 6 lines of the
   <$button...</$button> code.
   3. If you want the list to show the full text of the tiddlers tagged as
   in the empty second-to-last line.