Hi twgrp

You could use all (fET TagglyTagging and Nested sliders) at once:
Tiddlertitle:
[[fET&TT&NS]]

<<forEachTiddler where 'tiddler.tags.contains("category")'
sortBy 'tiddler.title.toUpperCase()'
write
 '(index < 200)? "|"+(index+1)+"|[["+tiddler.title+"]] | <<tiddler
[[fET&TT&NS##nest]] with: [["+tiddler.title+"]]\>\> |\n" : ""'
              begin '"|sortable|k\n"
+"|>|>|<<tiddler [[fET&TT&NS##notCat]] with: [[category]]\>\> |f\n"
+"| # | Category | TagglyTag |h\n"'
end 'count+" Categories\n"' none '"No tiddlers tagged with category
\n"'>>
/%
!nest
+++[SubItems]... <<tagglyTagging $1>>===
!end nest
!notCat
+++[NotCategorizedItems]
<<list filter "[tag[$1 && ! (cat1 OR cat2 OR cat3)]]">>===
!end notCat
%/

A few minutes and I'll provide a testcase for you...

Regards Måns Mårtensson