Hi Charlie,

love the concept and very impressiv what you managed to put together, thank
you for sharing.

If you don't mind asking, is there a specific reason for placing the
decision for what to transclude in the two templates themselves and always
calling both of them?
Personally I would have put the decision in the root tiddler - e.g.
TiddlyWiki Title - via a match filter and only called what was needed, so I
wonder if there is something I am missing/not thinking about or if it is
just another case of multiple ways to achieve the same result.

Oh and one thing I noticed, just as an info: Since getstartupcontext is a
javascript macro you don't actually need to import it. Unlike normal macros
javascript macros are always global.

Kind Regards,
Felicia