G'day Felicia,

Sure, I'd love to see how you'd go about it.

Since there are always multiple ways of doing things, if you have the time:
quick thoughts on advantages/disadvantages of both for a quick back and
forth about them?  Might be a pretty short back and forth: I don't have
enough know-how to pickout the "pitfalls" (or "trappings") of various
approaches?

That aside: I'm kind of proud to have figured out a little something about
filters in my last post
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/ItNqeGWYX7Q>.