Hello,

I am brand new to TW and I'm really impressed with the capabilities of
this tool!  As I am just getting started, I'm having a "dumb new user"
block here that looks like it should be really easy.  I downloaded the
empty TW to my hard drive.  I double-clicked to open it.  I created a
few tiddlers and played around with it.  Then I used the "save
changes" in the right menu to save it.  I was expecting to be prompted
for where it should be saved, and for a filename. Instead, it just
saved it back to "empty.html".

How do I get it to save a new TW under a new name and to a folder that
I select?  I'm thinking of "save as" but that doesn't seem to be
available.  What am I missing?  I'm using Firefox on WinXP.

Thanks,