Hi all tiddlyWikiers,

Is there a simple way to clear a copy of TWT-Treeview Executive (a
deluxe personal web notebook) of all the explanations so as to get an
empty one?

I began to remove all what's related to explanation (building new
menus, jQuery learning and so on), but I am not sure what is useful
(that is containing actual useful code) and what is not. So, I am
asking for help to those who know what they're doing.

My goal is to only have *my* data inside this TWT.

I guess (but I may be wrong) that someone in this group might already
have needed this sort of cleanup.

Another question while I am at it: why not update the TWT-Treeview
Executive (a deluxe personal web notebook) engine to 2.5.3 as a
default (instead of 2.5.0)?

I upgraded the engine and had no problem doing that (which does not
mean there won't be any problem in the future)...

Thanks for your answers.