On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 10:44 PM amreus <harley...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Please have a look at https://github.com/buggyj/tiddlyclip
>
> I read the page - still don't know what it's for.

It is one the most powerful plugin for making bookmarks directly from
Firexfox/Chrome. Clip part of webpage as a tiddler and much more

> > 1. Is it possible to prevent overwriting an existing tiddler by adding a
> prefix number like 1, 2, ...?
>
> Yes it's on my short list of things to do.
>
> > 2.Is it possible to have extra fields, especially Text field? I mean
> while a user is allowed to add a special tag, he/she can add some text!
>
> Possible.  One aspect I like about using a bookmarklet is it is its'
> simplicity.  It's more accessible to the user for making customizations.
> Easier and more understandable than hacking a browser plugin.
>
> > 3. What do you think is one can select part of text or image in a
> webpage and bookmarking-to-tiddlywiki can add it as tiddler body (text)?
>
> Also possible if I understand what you mean.  Regular copy and paste
> always works.  Do you mean pre-select text?

Opening the target wiki to paste contents distract you from
studying/searching in the browser. It would be great to add pre-selected
text/image. It is kind of clipping.