In the long run and particularly for the case of sharing bookmark tiddlers,
I think the web site titles need to be detached from tiddler titles.  I
don't like the idea of modifying titles to make them unique.  Also, sites
may change their titles at any time where the site location remains
stable.  We are bookmarking the location not the site name.   It makes some
sense to me to use the url as part of the unique identifier, and prefix
tiddler titles with a system prefix such as $:/bookmark/.

It may be less convenient this way to write filters and perform a search,
but its' just that - less convenient which is different than impossible.