Json is...I'm honestly not sure if it's required or not. I only mentioned
it because I got the idea for easy editing while looking at the examples
for the Json Editor Plug-in. But as I'm starting to remember TW, I'm slowly
starting to realize it might not be needed. I'm still figuring that out.
Meanwhile, I've been making some attempts at creating a test wiki to see
where my concept's flaws were and I figured out an important detail. It is
likely a very bad idea to design a system such that, in order to make
corrections/improvements/upgraded versions of templates/structures, you
would edit a defining structure for tiddlers when there are already
tiddlers using it. I shouldn't mess with the original template file,
instead I should make a new version of the template and migrate the data
that was using the old version over to it. That realization has a pretty
big impact on my intended system design.