1. Upon installing tocP plugin it creates two buttons - [New child -> "parent: Tiddler"] and [Create a new Child tiddler & add 'parent' field]. As far as I know they do the same thing. Is there any difference between those two buttons?

2. I've been comparing toc with tags (default method) and fields (tocP method) and the result seem same to me. Could anyone explain what are the advantages of using fields instead of tags to create toc?

W Yan