Hi,

Haven't tested it, but it may be possible to add an iframe pointing to
dropbox, for example in the sidebar? Tag a tiddler with
$:/tags/SideBarSegment and add

<iframe src="http://dropbox.com"; width="100%" height="300px"
style="border:none;">
</iframe>

Seems like dropbox doesn't like it, but maybe one can fix it somehow

Best,
Anders