Hi!

I used double brackets from the start. I use TiddlyWiki mainly for
note-keeping and so my titles tend to be questions or statements. I also
often use the [[This statement is a long title|statement]] syntax often to
integrate links in running sentences.

I think the main benefit I could see for WikiWords, is that there is an
option that automatically makes links from them. But that could also be an
annoyance when it creates unwanted links.