>From the (historical) perspective this links to one entry point to
TheOriginalWiki <https://wiki.c2.com/?TheOriginalWiki>.  WardCunningham is
a fine example of the "minimalist" style of programming and CamelCase was a
relatively simple way of automatically generating links to the 30k+ pages
that evolved there.  It's been locked down for quite a while now but it is
quite useful as a reference for those of us that still retain some
knowledge of its content.

Enjoy.

Hans