On Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 4:44:33 PM UTC+1 hww...@gmail.com wrote:

I think that is a very good suggestion since it would be relatively easy to
> implement and would provide significant "hacker" value.

Hallo Hans,
Yes. I did test TW a little bit with the build in screen reader in Win10.
... The experience with the default layout is horrible. There are way to
many buttons and almost no possibility to actually read a tiddler content.
.. So we would need a whole new interface.

IMO The main problem is, that all the devs don't really need accessibility
support. So we don't understand what it needs to be a convenient
experience.

just a thought
mario