Jero,

Some work a few of us are doing is likely to assist you here. With Mario as
the key coder we are working on and there is a demo of it
see https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywikidev/c/vS5ZI0FCiIY

Basically it allows the definition of extended and customised mark-up. In
time I believe a library of custom mark-up could address any authors needs.

I am keen to build a library of elements I will use when writing process
documents and manuals, my own or a sharable custom "mark-up language" is
possible.

In the mean time do consider making use of html elements and CSS to alter
the output as you need.

Tones