Springer,

I really like your Tiddlywikis act as course pages with all related
materials. One difference between my own wikis with yours is I keep
information in a loose format while you arrange them in a dense format! By
this I mean I have little information per tiddler, most of them are
visible, I use fields for special purposes so I use the rich environment of
Tiddlywiki but in its simple possible form. Like you I am a big fan of
dynamic tables.

I also use Tiddlywiki for Homework. Students submit their homework as a
Tiddlywiki single file. It is a standard one I distribute to them. (with
Relink + Shiraz+ favorites+ comment+ todo+ commander + Highlight.js + KaTeX)

Using comment plugin I can review and comment their solution and return to
them.

I also use Tiddlywiki + Tiddlyshow for lecturing!

I also distribute some course materials as plugin. I learned this from
Xavier Cazin. For example they can download a plugin called: Root finding.
This plugin contains all my course notes, pyhton codes, ... in a form of
plugin regarding root fining for scalar algebraic equations. So, they can
play with them add their own notes, ... but they always have my original
course notes in their Course Tiddlywiki.

Cheers
Mohammad