Manish,

I gave a more  specific answer over in your thread about books and quotes
management, since it seems that thread is a better home for detailed
discussion of how to handle excerpts/quoted passages.

I'll do a bit more, over at that thread, to clarify what the structure
looks like, and why...

Here's that
thread: https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/Zewezsh2hcU/m/8SOGWrN1AgAJ

-Springer