Hello there

Here are some more contributions to 'the off topic thread'

Ontologies
========
Has anyone played about with ontologies and tagging on TW?

I've strayed into unknown territory after i revisited VUE[1] and saw a
presentation made by someone using  Protoge [2]  in a model of an
organisation.

I like the idea of a pre-determined number of tags for classes of things and
relationships between these tags

Tagged Links
==========
In TW it would be nice to add a 'relationship tag' to links.
The link could be a tiddler. The link is often more interesting than the
things it connects.

I thought this could be a possible  notation:

[[TiddlerTittle/linkClass]] e.g. [[Jimmy/isSonof]] .

If the tiddler containing the link was 'James' the tooltip would popup would
say "Jimmy is a son of James' . Following the link would open tiddler Jimmy.

You could use CSS e.g. {{isChildof{[[TiddlerTitle]]}}} but it is not easy to
type.

Alex

[1] http://vue.tufts.edu/
[2] http://protege.stanford.edu/