Hello,

I have this button to create a new tiddler:

\define Tags() [[$(currentTiddler)$]] [[(EXTRA-TAG)]]

<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler"
title="TIDDLER-NAME"
text="TEXT-FIELD-HERE"
tags=<<Tags>>
field="FIELD-TEXT"
field2="FIELD-TEXT"
/>
</$button></div>

This allows me to create a new tiddler that is tagged with the
CurrentTiddler (and other) and listted with:

<$list filter="[tag<currentTiddler>tag[(EXTRA-TAG)]]">
{{!!text}}
</$list>

Works fine. The only problem is:
1 I cannot tag existing tiddlers with it.
2 It can also happen that I create different tiddlers with a different
spelled title but the same meaning. (Which should be the same tiddler. Eg:
Plants or Flora.)

What I am thinking of is a Drop down menu that shows all tiddlers with
specific tag / tags. And that after selection, the tag of the
CurrentTiddler and any other predefined tags are automatically added to.

I have this code:

Select: <$select tiddler='$:/generated-list-demo-state'>
<$list filter='[tag[(EXTRA-TAG)]]'>
<option><$view field='title'/></option>
</$list>
</$select>
<$tiddler tiddler={{$:/generated-list-demo-state}}>
<$transclude mode='block'/>
</$tiddler>

The above code gives a drop down menu showing all tiddlers with tag
(EXTRA-TAG). After selection, the text field of the selected tiddler will
be shown below it.

How can I adjust this code so that tiddlers after selection are
automatically tagged with CurrentTiddler and an extra tag?

Probably someone knows a better solution to my problem?

Thanks,