Hi guys

I really like Mohammad's "Search TiddlyWiki toolmap", which lets you type a
search string, then click a link to open that as a search in the toolmap
page in Dynalist.

   - (https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/#Search%20Tiddlywiki%20Toolmap)

But I also really like to see a list of options as I am searching, so I
don't have to pull terms out of my head. See my tweak of Tobias'
list-search macro, where the tiddlers get listed as links to external
websites.

   -

https://giffmex.org/gifts/documenting.tw.html#List-Search%20with%20list%20items%20as%20external%20links

I would like to mashup these two into the following, but every attempt I
tried failed. Too complicated for me at present. What I want to do is:

   - Take notes in a Dynalist document.
   - Organize by topic in Dynalist.
   - Add the topics as tiddlers to a TiddlyWiki.
   - Have a list-search macro that lists all the tiddlers and filters them
   as I type
   - *so far so good, I have all of this. Now the part I don't know how to
   do:*
   - adapt my custom "listitemtemplate" tiddler
   - so that the tiddlers in the list-search search results
   - function as links to Dynalist searches for the tiddler titles.

It seems like what the listitemtemplate tiddler needs is something like the
logic below:

---
define (something) something
end

title> + <" /a></button>
---

But: a) I don't know how to go about it, and b) maybe there is just a
better way to think about it than the logic above.

I would appreciate any help! And I will document the answer in my
documenting.tw site for the greater good.

Thanks and blessings.