Mohammad,

Pre-populating the user fields, ect. was a thought of the moment, but I
agree with you on pre populating fields. I suggest as an alternative
instead of spending the time and energy to build an interface in Refnotes.
Just add an enhancement to import .bib files, and provide a short list of
links to editors so you don't have to reinvent the wheel. I also included
on tutorial site as well so rank beginners such as myself can use to
self-educate from an easy to read environment. I wouldn't recommend people
to have to dig into the actual documentation. It's overkill and more likely
to turn people off when they see it.  I hope this helps! and thank you for
taking the time to listen to me.

*Tutorial:*
    https://www.latex-tutorial.com/tutorials/bibtex/

*Free Online BibTEX editor:*   https://truben.no/latex/bibtex/

*Free Cross platform editors:  *
    https://www.jabref.org  (Apple OS X, Windows, Linux)
    https://miktex.org/

*Native Linux*
Linux KDE gui:  bibTEX (through the package manager for the distro)

Linux Gnome gui:
    Setzer (https://github.com/GNOME/gnome-latex),
    Marker (https://github.com/fabiocolacio/Marker),

*Aggregate listings *of multiple editors in  a single place
    10 Best Latex editors for 2021 :
 https://beebom.com/best-latex-editors/
    https://botw.org/top/Computers/Software/Typesetting/TeX/BibTeX/