Yet another kibble...

I like that TiddlyWiki has user choice configuration in
$:/language/DefaultNewTiddlerTitle renaming to new
dot/tip/card/memex/<whatever pet name you choose>

Thankfully, there is little cognitive effort to understand that my new pet
name for wiki entries is just a tiddler in TiddlyWiki.

TiddlyWiki and tiddler are unique names, 16 years and running. Gosh,
tiddler is even famous enough to be in the popular
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TiddlyWiki#Tiddlers

I like what Charlie said here: "To me, I wouldn't try convincing folk of
using "TiddlyWiki" as a solution to a problem.  TiddlyWiki is the platform
with which I would build the solution.  The name I then give to the
solution is what I use.  The name is different for every solution."

Why change now? Even kids wanna fork vim use vim in the NeoVim name? What's
a vim? git? emacs? grep? ed? awk? I think Users gonna Use regardless, or
git out. [1]

That said, if tiddlers were renamed kibbles, I'd still use KibblyWiki, no
problems

Best,
tony

[1] Over the years we've had consistent feedback on the name "TiddlyWiki"
that ranges between:

* I don't care about the name, it's just a meaningless string of letters
* I think the name is fine, it's distinctive, and has few false positives
when Googling