Hi Soren,

I'd like to participate. I am in the beginner-intermediate category,
currently working on making an FAQ Wiki at work and trying to figure out
how to make the different pieces fit together. I don't have a programming
background, although I'm fairly tech-savvy. Going through the official
documentation was a bit painful, with much jargo, so I've had to look for
definitions of some concepts and examples myself, so something to ease that
transition would be welcome.

Thanks