Ahoi Simon!
The Kanban will come as a separate plugin the next days or so

That is a good idea! I just started puzzeling what is needed to get this to work... I guess I will wait then.

Two tiny ideas:
-It would be good if the PageControls-Icons would automatically dissappear when the muuri-view is not active. -Otherwise the switch for the number of collummns could be used to activate muuri at the first click if it had not been active before.

Best wishes Jan

>I wanted to create a git hub account for some time...now you got my first star ever ;-)

Then I say thank you for the star!

Simon