Thanks BTC for the update. I love Muuri storyview and was waiting for this
update. Muuri was the first plug in which i liked the most when i started
using TW about 6 months back. I had used this version of Muuri
<http://muritest-reloaded.tiddlyspot.com/> for sometime. But i had to stop
using it since the keyboard shortcuts were not working correctly when i
upgraded my TW to 5.1.22.

Can you please bring back the horizontal layout which was there in the old
version ?
Also i was using keyboard shortcuts which you showed in this demo
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/4782#issuecomment-667108188>
in
my other TW files. Will it work with muuri ?