Hi!

I have now implemented all the features I really care about in
Projectify (https://nicolas.petton.fr/tw/projectify.html), so I was
wondering what other people might miss in the plugin.

On my todo-list I have the following (in no particular order):

* Add support for recurring tasks
* Add support for project templates (to be used when creating new
  projects)
* Make project card colours customizable
* Add documentation about implementing specific workflows (GTD setup, etc.)
* Add support for filtering by tags in the project list/cards
* Add a search input for filtering the project list/cards
* Add a kanban view

Is there anything else you think should be added to the plugin? Anything
from the list above that should be prioritized?

Thanks!
Nico