Sylvain Naudin <sil...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,

Hi Sylvain,

> * Make project card colours customizable : *Yes !*

:)

> * Add support for recurring tasks : I'm wondering if this could work like
> Droptask (Ayoa now) when you finish a task, the next task is created with
> next due time (maybe it's the normal way so my comment is useless).

I'm not used to Ayoa, but I will check it out. What I had in mind for
recurring tasks is something similar to what Todoist does:

* You set the task to be recurring every XXX (2 weeks, etc.)
* When you mark the task as completed, it's due date will shift by the
* interval specified.

> And it's mono-user now (because single-file orianted and multiuser with TW
> is not perfect yet without Bob), but in future asign task to member project
> (even if I'm the one in charge, it will be interresting to do that, and
> have filter view by asign to remember people they are late :D).

Good idea! It would be useful when used with TiddlyServer for instance,
since it's multi-user.

Cheers,
Nico