Hi tpaule,

I like how easy you made it to view questions and answers, as well as view
intervals and delays. I think this plugin accounts for days where I skipped
revision through negative numbers, and that's convenient. It is also very
easy to add a new deck. I was confused for a bit when I made tiddlers
tagged with "some-topic" and "twsr" before making a deck called
"some-topic", but the cards did not appear even after switching back to the
SR tab. They only appeared after I went into edit mode on one of the cards
and saved. I don't consider this a bug though.

I'm concerned about using too many tags for big concepts and slowing down
my wiki. This is a general question, but how many tags and tiddlers does it
take for this to happen? I plan on using less than 20 cards a deck.

Also, if I click the wrong button during revision, can I just set the
card's delay to 0 and change its interval? This would be time-consuming
manually, so it would be nice to be able to input the title of the card,
delay, and interval to change them automatically. I understand if you don't
want to do this however. In that case, would this idea be doable for a
beginner like myself? Probably the most complicated thing I remember is
using the list widget.

Thanks,

Amy