Hi everybody,
Sorry for the delay. Finally, I found someone in the room next to us who
started a local Wikimedia project 3 years ago. I have decided to use this
one.
Thank you for all your answers and messages.
It was really great to have your support and see that some of you are
thinking to solutions to problems like mine.

Best regards.
Cedric J.