Hi Peter. You're welcome!

I'm sorry but you can't (at least for now) use the icons from "TW Icons"
library with the "insert picture" button because this is currently a
limitation of TiddlyWiki. They don't appear in the drop-down list because
they don't have the required content type (one of "images content types" -
see here: https://tiddlywiki.com/#ContentType). I don't know if you've
noticed but even the "core" TiddlyWiki SVG tiddlers - the ones prefixed
with "$:/core/images/" - are not available to the "insert picture"
functionality. The "core" Tiddlywiki images and the ones I've included in
the "TW Icons" library are simple tiddlers, with "text" content type
(text/vnd.tiddlywiki).

The possible solutions are (but  none of them are quick/easy):

   - To modify (improve) the "insert picture" functionality
   - To create alternative variants of icons for the entire "TW Icons"
   library.

Regards,
Morosanuae