@Mohammad

They are different because they are more complex but this is not really the
problem. Every library is different (even though in a small degree) in
terms of content structure. It is important for the icons from a library to
be consistent (all with the same structure). This allows me to process them
in batch. I'll analyze in more depth your proposed library and will come
back with feedback.

Regards,
Morosanuae