Fission, both by itself, as well as in tandem with TiddlyWiki, looks to
be a great hosting solution for web apps. The overall solutions,
programmatically and idea-wise, are very well documented on GitHub, and
seem to work very well.

   Although I do not use TiddlyWiki on a collaborative scale anymore, as I
used to, I still am constantly amazed by its functionality and speed, and I
have employed many of its ideas in web projects I am designing.

   All-in-all, Fission looks to be a great project, as well as everything
tiddlyspot used to be for TiddlyWiki (and more!). I am very excited to see
how it grows and evolves in the future; I can see such great uses for this
amazing product.

   I will most definitely be attending the online meeting tomorrow, and
will probably look further into the GitHub to contribute if possible.

Regards,
     Finn Lancaster