Something changed. Using my first solution, the space between project title
was 'big', as If there was an empty list behind the project title of
projects without tasks tagged CAD. Now there is no more space between those
projects and the following project.

Perhaps my description was bad (not native english ;) ). I want to mask
those projects without tasks tagged CAD.