Hello, I have downloaded this yesterday and I am struggling a bit with a
few things
1) where is it stored on our pc, and how can I find the local host link?
2) I wanted to set up the connection with Google Drive but couldn’t get
through trying the steps, anyone can help me please?
3) is there anyway to save/store in a Dropbox folder, so I could access
from another pc?
4) can i create tables and hierarchy on content? can i add tags to create
connections or only hyperlinked ones?

thank you very much